105 S 12th St
St Helens OR 97051
The St Helens Station was built in 1930 and remodeled in 1983. It houses two engines, three advanced life support (ALS) ambulances, a heavy rescue and a water tender. This station is staffed by a company officer (Captain or Lieutenant) and three firefighter/paramedics on a 24/7 basis. Responses to incidents from this station are also supplemented by volunteer firefighters.